[sw-l] Head Movement, Nose moving up and down, double-stem arrows

nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Mar 24 21:57:14 UTC 2005

hi Val - I see there are lots of options for head movement in the IMWA!

But in the Signwriter keyboard, the doublestemmed arrows that show the head is turning
sideways are on the side of the head, not on the top - so that's why mine turned up on the side,
because I was using SW Java - I typed 8 a l and that produced the head with the arrow on the
side.  So is it okay to keep it that way?

Nancy