[sw-l] Japanese Sign Language and Lessons in Spanish or English

Mon Mar 28 16:28:27 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

On Mar 28, 2005, at 5:04 AM, tomomi wrote:
> Hello. Japanese Hagiwara
> I'm sorry. English cannot be done.
> Thank you ..being able the Spain signature light textbook download...
> However, it becomes a white paper if it prints.
> Therefore, I want to buy the Spain signature light textbook. I want
> the signature light textbook that has written English under Spanish.
> Please teach the purchase method.

Hello Ms. Hagiwara!
I understand your English. I am glad to know you could download the
textbook files for the Spanish textbook ....SignoEscritura.... on our
web site:

Download Spanish Book Chapters
http://www.SignWriting.org/spain/spain.html

That book is written by:

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
steve-dianne_parkhurst at sil.org

I cannot sell their book. Please write to Steve and Dianne to purchase
a copy.

I do not believe that they have a version with BOTH Spanish and English
in it...I am sorry about that.

BUT....Do you need help writing your Japanese signs? I am happy to help
you, so please write again with questions on how to write signs...Can
you send a little video clip of one Japanese sign? Then I can help you
to write that sign from video...We do that on the SignWriting List all
the time now....

Plus, did you know we have a Japanese SignPuddle dictionary on the web?
If you would like to become an Editor of that dictionary, and add your
Japanese signs using SignPuddle, I will be happy to help you too....Go
to:

SignPuddle for Japan
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-JP

Val ;-)

PS. Question: When you say it is a white paper when it prints...do you
mean it does not print anything?