[sw-l] CLASSIFIERS...ASL document from video

Mon Mar 28 18:37:05 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
March 28, 2005

ASL CLASSIFIERS
This will be my last question regarding this document...The sign for
SKATE is not that readable...Can you explain to me what happens with
the movements in the two different versions of SKATE, iin the attached
diagram? Usually the sign for SKATE is written like the one in the ASL
SignPuddle...Go there and look up the sign .... ice-skating ...to see
what I mean....Congrats on doing such a great job, Nancy!  Val ;-)