[sw-l] C cedilla

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 29 21:17:12 UTC 2005

Speaking of which, was the display problem ever fixed for non-English alphabetic characters.  Portuguese has the "c," and I'm not sure how to write it using the sign-puddle keyboard without importing it.

� this is the letter I mean.

Charles

Lucyna Dlugolecka <deafie at gmx.net> wrote:
By Z. and Z_ I mean the Polish letters with diacritics, � and �. I am attaching video clips with me signing these letters. Now, can anybody help me how to write these signs? To write them with hand is no problem but I can't find appropriate movement symbols in SignPuddle.

Lucyna
lived through Easter Monday dry :-)

GG 3618151 SMS +48505273292
"STU-MMS " made the following annotations.
While processing this e-mails' attachment, a Decomposition error occured.. This
usually occurs when a archive file (ie Zip, RAR etc.) is password protected.
Please note this is a common method of sending worms/viruses and should only be
opened if you are sure of the sender of the file.
Thank you...
Attachment name: z..wmv, z_.wmv
Sender : "Lucyna Dlugolecka"
Subject of e-mail: [sw-l] how to write Z. and Z_