[sw-l] C cedilla

Tue Mar 29 21:49:17 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
march 29, 2005

The international alphabetic characters will not be available until we
have a totally new re-built SignPuddle, and Stephen is working on it,
but it may be several months if not longer, and so we have to be
patient...We are working for free, afterall. if there is someone with
funding of course, that could help fund SignBank and SignPuddle
International, then that will make it go faster...but otherwise we are
lucky with the super features we have!...Val ;-)