[sw-l] ITALY...Hi, I have some questions...

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at ISTC.CNR.IT
Mon May 2 17:57:43 UTC 2005

On 01.05.05 11:53, Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz
Girod wrote:
> Dear Barbara & Valerie
>
> I didn't see this message before... because my computer was of for a
> while... but... I'd like to know if the italian translation would be
> available for the swiss italian group... (if they are interested into
> learning)... they speak italian...
> I could then manage to insert swiss italian sign language example...
>
> Let me know
>
> Anny

Since the italian translation was actually part of a thesis project by a
doctorate student in Trieste that had Elena Pizzuto as a co-relator,
better if I just forward her your email and this reply. I'm not expert on
publishing rights, I just remember that Elena and Valerie discussed 'em
long ago.

Elena is not presently subscribed to this mailing list (she's already
overreaching her limits on "multitasking workload" and I doubt she'd
appreciate the high level of traffic of sw-l :-)))).

Forgive us (the italian signwriters team) for our own brand of single-
mindedness, but for now I'm the only one subscribed to sw-l, so I forward
to her only the messages of this list that are really relevant to our
project or (if the juice is spread too thin) I just squeeze it all into
one excerpt.

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|                  V.le Marx 15, 00137 Roma, Italia                  |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |