[sw-l] Computer Applications for SignWriting

Thu May 5 17:32:56 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 5, 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:
> Only now I reached your message. No news about software from Pelotas
> :-(
>  All the best,
> Antônio Carlos

That is ok, Antonio Carlos. By the way, someone asked me the other day
if Rafael or you would be open to the idea of letting others program
SW-Edit? It would mean releasing your source code to someone...How do
you and Rafael feel about that? It doesn't matter to me personally,
either way, but it would be nice for me to know what to say to people
when they ask...I assume that Rafael cannot develop it further himself,
is that right?