[sw-l] Computer Applications for SignWriting

Thu May 5 19:13:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 5, 2005

Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa from Brazil wrote:
> No problem to release the source code. In fact, I'd rather give it to
> you, so you can manage the releasing.
> What do you think? All the best, Antônio Carlos

Hello Antonio Carlos and Everyone!
Wow...This is a true gift. THANK YOU. I would love that. I will create
a new web page for downloading the source code for three programs:

SignWriter DOS
SignWriter Java
SW Edit

So can you create a SW-Edit zipped source-code package that is already
zipped for me? Send it to me privately and I will post it on the
web...In that package, can you write a .txt ReadMe file that explains
the origin of the source code, and who they should contact for
questions? obviously I personally cannot answer any of the programmer's
questions about the source code itself, but if I know what to tell
people who ask, that will help me...

Please give Rafael a big THANK YOU from all of us!