AW: [sw-l] POLAND ...symbol for opening eyes?

Fri May 6 06:01:33 UTC 2005

Hi Val, Bill, Lucy and friend,...

Well Lucy just use the usual symbol for “eyes open” – but the bug eyes if
somebody wakes up with fear, great astonishment, or is afraid that he did
not hear/feel ( ,-)))  the alarm clock and now .. hm well . any disaster ...

I agree Valerie – the eyes are open – well expressed with the first symbol –
and additional signs are not necessary. They blow up the system and make it
less easy to understand and write tiny variations in performance that would
happen nevertheless.

What I do not understand –and particiants of my workshops ask everytime for
explanation –

(A typical question of that kind – that people do not need the sign for
actual reading/writing but since it is in the symbol set they would love to
understand the meaning of the symbol – there are a couple of these signs
that show up seldom or never in the documents I could read so far - smile)

Is there a difference between “eyes half open” or “eyes half closed” – or it
is just a feeling like glass of water half filled (smiled) empty or full –

What is your reason to invent two different symbols for this expression of
weakness, tiredness, illness .almost.falling asleep -  or what other
situations you may think of – that your eyes are not open  but they are also
not closed yet -?

Stefan ;-)

  _____