[sw-l] POLAND ...symbol for opening eyes?

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri May 6 12:32:26 UTC 2005

Val,

It's not necessary for a new symbol Val.  The simplicity and unambiguity
of the current Eyes Open symbol makes them preferable.  I was curious
more about the history.  Did you start out with oval eyes?

Bill