[sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sat May 7 19:24:44 UTC 2005

Val and Stefan - after I had read your messages, I got confused and now - let's wait for the video. I take care, yet I have been coughing for one week now, and my body temperature is 37.3 centigrades all the time!! :-( So, as you see, I can't work and am playing with SW ;-)
Lucyna
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stefan Wöhrmann
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2005 4:59 PM
  Subject: AW: [sw-l] POLAND... how to write MAKARON

  Hi Lucy -

  yes - go ahead and show the video -  from front view receptive (smile) -

  this is a nice example of how complicated it may be to describe a movement with given hand shapes - and orientations and contact - what is the mouth doing ... ? ... ... if two people have their exchange in another language ...

  So as soon we can look at the SW - sign everything is clear cross - cultural  - ( and this is the idea of SW!)

  Take care and all the best for you -

  Stefan ;-)