AW: [sw-l] how to write qutotation mark

Sun May 8 14:20:14 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

so you made it with your teaching-group. How was it going. Can you give a
short feedback?

Has SW been well known in this  group of students. Aha and oho and big
smiles – during the lecture??

regarding “Quote” - ;-)))))

Well – Valerie – what I tried to invent was – movement writing – what is
Lucyna doing – if she performs her sign for „quote“

In Germany I have seen your performance – but sometimes people do the hinge
movement (smile) Just curious what Lucyna has had in mind.

Stefan ;-)

  _____