[sw-l] how to write qutotation mark

Sun May 8 14:51:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 8, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> In Germany I have seen your performance – but sometimes people do the
> hinge movement (smile) Just curious what Lucyna has had in mind.

I will stay out of the discussion now, but just want you to know that I
thank you, for pointing out to me, that there is another sign that does
use the Hinge Movement...I suddenly realized that there are three signs
used in the US for QUOTE, and I added the third one to our SignPuddle
now, thanks to you both...Many thanks!...see attached...Val ;-)