[sw-l] Denmark and SignWriting...

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun May 8 19:39:47 UTC 2005

Lucyna,

Why would parents put their deaf kids in deaf schools if education there is
very poor - that is their excuse and I agree with them on this.

We have to give them high quality bilingual education - and to make PJM
education sustainable, you need to take in non-deaf kids etc etc.

Deaf education is already dead - no thanks to the CI people

Shane