[sw-l] Learn SignWriting by Videophone ;-)

Sun May 8 19:40:17 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 8, 2005

Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> Some interesting comments there Val. From my experience with early
> webcam
> devices I had expected that the quality of the video wouldn't have been
> good enough.

Oh. No, Trevor. The video quality is fabulous! As good as if Kevin were
sitting in my living room and we were signing to each other..

The D-Link has no connection to a computer. It is not on the web, so it
cannot be compared to a webcam. The D-Link is a separate machine with a
built in camera that connects to your TV set...and to the router for
broadband, but it by-passes the computer screen altogether and it is
not on the web...