[sw-l] Learn SignWriting by Videophone ;-)

Sun May 8 21:13:04 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 8, 2005

On May 8, 2005, at 12:47 PM, Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> Its still "thru the web" anyway ;)

Actually I disagree with this. It is through broadband, but you do not
have to start a web browser, like Internet Explorer, to run in. I had
my computer turned off and disconnected while I was doing the video
conferencing....so it will confuse people if you say that is through
the web...it is not...it is through broadband...no computer required!
The web requires a web browser...at least that is my terminology...

So Trevor....you have no computer connected to this videophone...it is
computerless...Val ;-)