AW: [sw-l] how to write qutotation mark

Sun May 8 22:20:28 UTC 2005

Hi Lucy,

you know what – you are lucky to start asking questions at this early stage
of dicitonary work. There are still some problems left and later it is
really a burdon to fix too many signs just because of some misunderstandings
in the beginning. So do not worry about corrceting signs. Just keep on
asking ...

Stefan ;-))

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Lucyna
Dlugolecka
Gesendet: Sonntag, 8. Mai 2005 18:44
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] how to write qutotation mark

Stefan and Val -

The notion 'hinge' is somewhat abstract to me and no dictionary can help me
understand it but I believe the PJM QUOTE sign should be written such as the
first sign for the ASL QUOTE, i.e. with the black dots. But... we use the
same movement when signing 200, 300, 400, 500 and so foth... :-/. Well, now
I have to correct all those signs...

Lucyna