[sw-l] Need your opinions...please give me feedback...smile...

Mon May 9 21:48:38 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 9, 2005

Dear SW List -
I need your help. What do you think of this flyer which I created
today? This is just a screen capture...when it is printed on paper it
will be a better art quality...the umbrella is one color rather than
several....but my question is....

Does it look like it is raining SignWriting, and creating a Puddle? You
will need to scroll down ...smile...Does the flyer seem to make sense?
or do you think newcomers will be totally confused?  Val ;-)