[sw-l] Need your opinions...please give me feedback...smile...

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue May 10 00:19:57 UTC 2005

Val,
Believe it or not, I started imagining droplets of water with Stanley
the stick figure trapped inside and as the raindrops burst against the
umbrella in a spray of water, he springs forth signing.  Of course, I
instantly thought of Stefan's animations - just in spatial sequence.

But ... maybe my imagination gets the best of me sometimes.  :-)

Bill