[sw-l] Need your opinions...please give me feedback...smile...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 10 17:14:08 UTC 2005

I would agree, the flags need to go with the countries they are associated with.  Else it gets very confusing.  We worked hard on getting the flags together, particularly with multiple flags for multiple sign languages in a given country.  Heaven knows what we'd show for South Africa Durban school.

Charles Butler.

Bill Reese <wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM> wrote:
Val,
Believe it or not, I started imagining droplets of water with Stanley
the stick figure trapped inside and as the raindrops burst against the
umbrella in a spray of water, he springs forth signing. Of course, I
instantly thought of Stefan's animations - just in spatial sequence.

But ... maybe my imagination gets the best of me sometimes. :-)

Bill