AW: [sw-l] signtext

Wed May 11 14:32:54 UTC 2005

Hi Steve -

your are so amazing. I have to smile - are you already dreaming of
SignPuddle? Does it rains symbols in your imagination? And so many people
will get first hand experience of how SW functions if they drag the single
symbols into the field ... and the aahs and ooohs are nice music in my ears.

Let me ask a question without putting additional stress on you -

some time ago you informed me about a offline version of SignPuddle - any
idea when you will be ready with that?

Perhaps that would be a wonderful tool at our gathering in Brussels as well
- or I can use it at my presentation at Maastricht? Just a question - please
do not feel pushed ...

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Steve Slevinski
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005 18:06
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] signtext

Hi Honza,

SignText is not available because it is not ready for users.  I need to
update the IMWA symbol set, front-end display and markup language output.

It was a good idea, but not ready for prime time.  I could patch it up
in a few days if people are really using it, but I know of only one text
document created with SignText.

I have another writing tool that I am working on.  It will be available
after SignPuddle 2.0.

-Steve