[sw-l] SignPuddle Flyer for Download

bwhite philcoe.bjwhite at COGECO.CA
Thu May 12 01:56:54 UTC 2005

I haven't said much, but enjoy the communication.  I am still trying to get
settled in my new place in Ontario, Canada.  Only home two days a week,
doesn't leave much time to unpack.

Valerie, you've done a GREAT job on the flyer.  It is clean. It is precise.
Tells exactly what you want it to say.  It is simple to understand and
leaves one excited enough to give it a try.

I am very proud of you.  Keep up the great job.

brenda

----- Original Message -----
From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
To: "SIGNWRITING List" <SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Cc: "Slevinski Stephen" <slevin at signpuddle.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:39 AM
Subject: [sw-l] SignPuddle Flyer for Download

SignWriting List
May 11, 2005

New SignPuddle Flyer for Download
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0226-SignPuddle-May2005.pdf

This new flyer gives brief instruction for:

Search by Words
Search by Signs
Search by Symbols
Search by Symbol Frequency
Translate from Words to SignWriting
Send SignWriting Email
Create Your Own Signs
Customize Signs

And thanks to everyone for your comments and help with the design. I
did re-do the flags, and could not fit all of them in, but I did the
best I could...smile...

Thank you, Steve, for SignPuddle 1.0!