[sw-l] SignPuddle Flyer for Download

Thu May 12 13:58:29 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 12, 2005

Dear Brenda, and Everyone on the List!
I was so happy to receive this message, Brenda...it is nice of you to
have looked at the 10-page flyer and to tell me how you felt, but then
to say you are proud of me! I felt all warm inside...Thank you!!! And
that gave me the courage to print 50 copies of the flyer...smile...for
those who write to ask for SignWriting information....and perhaps I
should send a pile of these flyers to Europe for the two
conferences...Maastricht and Brussels?...What do you think, Kathleen
and Stefan?

New SignPuddle Flyer for Download
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0226-SignPuddle-May2005.pdf

Val ;-)