[sw-l] Hello from Japan

pennersw at YBB.NE.JP pennersw at YBB.NE.JP
Fri May 13 06:56:08 UTC 2005

Hi to Valerie and the whole list,
Due to a variety of circumstances, I've been pretty much out of touch
with SW for a nearly three years. Now I'm trying to catch up with over
4,500 SW list posts!! I feel like Rip Van Winkle--so much has changed!

Everything looks so much easier than it was when I "went to sleep." I am
impressed with the change that 3 years can bring, and know that lots of
people must have been working very hard to make this happen. Thanks so
much to all of you, and I hope to be of some help in connecting SW with
Japan.

Mark

Mark Penner

Tokyo, Japan