AW: [sw-l] Hello from Japan

Fri May 13 15:11:00 UTC 2005

Hello Mark,

welcome back.

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von
pennersw at ybb.ne.jp
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Mai 2005 08:56
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] Hello from Japan

Hi to Valerie and the whole list,

Due to a variety of circumstances, I've been pretty much out of touch with
SW for a nearly three years. Now I'm trying to catch up with over 4,500 SW
list posts!! I feel like Rip Van Winkle--so much has changed!

Everything looks so much easier than it was when I "went to sleep." I am
impressed with the change that 3 years can bring, and know that lots of
people must have been working very hard to make this happen. Thanks so much
to all of you, and I hope to be of some help in connecting SW with Japan.

Mark

Mark Penner

Tokyo, Japan