[sw-l] Using the SW Convert java program.

Fri May 13 16:42:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 13, 2005

Hello Eloy!
Yesterday I had a 1-hour conversation on the phone with Steve and
Dianne Parkhurst in Madrid...They have a fast DSL internet connection
now....and I was able to discuss SignPuddle and the IMWA with them. We
were all on SignPuddle while talking with each other on the phone...

Would you enjoy working with Spanish signs written in SignWriting on
the web, Eloy? If so, you will find two Spanish signs in the Spanish
Sign Language Dictionary right now, which Steve and Dianne added
yesterday during our conversation...

Go to:
Spanish Sign Language Dictionary
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-ES

Play around in some of the other SignPuddles that have more signs, like
from the US etc...

http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

And then you can start adding your own Spanish signs anytime...I will
be glad to help you...

Val ;-)