[sw-l] SignWriter Tiger alpha release - success!

Mon May 16 20:47:21 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 16, 2005

SignWriter Tiger Alpha01 testing continued...
6. This message came on the screen (see attached) and I clicked ok. It
was very slow to go away too. But I assumed that was because I was
working in a PC emulator, Virtual PC...Because the message on the
screen mentions the SymbolDisplayer, in the next message you will see
that I chose to look at the SymbolDisplayer...a great new feature...