AW: [sw-l] FLEMISH Translation Goldilocks Level 3

Tue May 17 18:54:46 UTC 2005

Hi Kathleen, Sarah, Valerie and friends,

I think that literature like this is very welcome for the purpose of our
Brussels meeting. It will be fun to study spelling issues  ... Perhaps we
can compare some "Goldilocks " SL - SW- documents--

Another interesting aspect is that I bet that neither you nor your students
would hesitate to sign "Kasterlinden" with the right hand - though you
choose to write the sign with the left hand ( of course by accident -
smile!)

So - once we introduced our spellings to new students they get accustomed to
that. They do not mind any rule violation or misspellings --
Nevertheless - a video is a wonderful piece in the whole package -

another question is whether you write after they signed or the other way
round - which would be a different idea!

Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels

Stefan ;-))

for example in this