[sw-l] Jordanstown (Belfast School)

Fri May 20 19:28:24 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 20, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa from Belfast wrote:
> Was at Jordanstown yesterday, speaking to Stephen Clarke the
> headteacher
> there - he is very interested to hear about NISL literacy and
> signwriting
> Spoke to our Kathleen about the possible trip for her and Sara to
> come over
> to Belfast and teach our kids there how to write in NISL - which is
> very
> important for us - funding is to be pursued - that’s if the School
> agree to
> this! Hope you will get better...

Hello Everyone and Shane -
Thanks for telling us, about this good news. I am still preparing the
materials I planned to donate to your school, so now instead I will
be sending the materials to Brussels, for display at the First
European SignWriting Symposium, on July 21 and 22...and then, if you
have room in your suitcase, I hope you can take the materials back to
Belfast with you...;-)

And thanks, everyone, for your well-wishes... I have long-term
illness, and will for the rest of my life...This Spring was not easy,
but now the medications have been changed and I am suddenly better! I
cannot believe the difference...the world looks bright again...smile...

So all is well here...Just wanted you all to know that!

And I hope all of you are happy and doing just what fulfills
you...happiness means a lot...and so does good health!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages