[sw-l] Jordanstown (Belfast School)

Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Fri May 20 20:12:13 UTC 2005

so nice to hear you feel better Val!

take good care

Anny

De : "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Répondre à : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Date : Fri, 20 May 2005 12:28:24 -0700
À : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Objet : Re: [sw-l] Jordanstown (Belfast School)

SignWriting List
May 20, 2005

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa from Belfast wrote:
Was at Jordanstown yesterday, speaking to Stephen Clarke the headteacher
there - he is very interested to hear about NISL literacy and signwriting
Spoke to our Kathleen about the possible trip for her and Sara to come over
to Belfast and teach our kids there how to write in NISL - which is very
important for us - funding is to be pursued - that¹s if the School agree to
this! Hope you will get better...

Hello Everyone and Shane -
Thanks for telling us, about this good news. I am still preparing the
materials I planned to donate to your school, so now instead I will be
sending the materials to Brussels, for display at the First European
SignWriting Symposium, on July 21 and 22...and then, if you have room in
your suitcase, I hope you can take the materials back to Belfast with
you...;-)

And thanks, everyone, for your well-wishes... I have long-term illness, and
will for the rest of my life...This Spring was not easy, but now the
medications have been changed and I am suddenly better! I cannot believe the
difference...the world looks bright again...smile...

So all is well here...Just wanted you all to know that!

And I hope all of you are happy and doing just what fulfills you...happiness
means a lot...and so does good health!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org