[sw-l] SignWriter Java document

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 24 14:44:37 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just finished writing a story from a video, of a lady who  decides it
is nice weather to walk her dog. As they are walking along, enjoying
themselves, a cat comes along. The dog sees the cat ...

I wrote the story using SW-DOS, convereted it with SW-Java, and printed from
there. I could print to my printer, but only one page. The same was true
when I wanted to print to generic postscipt= pdf. So I had to divide the
document into chunks of appropriate size, and then, after creating 3
pdf-files, I linked them together. You may watch the result in the attached
document.

Ingvild