[sw-l] SignWriter Java document

Tue May 24 15:46:17 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 24, 2005

Hi Ingvild -

Smile...I should try SignWriter Java in Windows XP...There are so
many bugs in SignWriter Java, and on the Mac, it does not print even
one page...at least not on mine...but I will try it on Windows
XP...thanks for the tip...

And of course, this is why we need SignWriter Tiger...to be able to
print SignWriter DOS documents (some of them are 10 or 20 pages long)
with better-looking symbols, with SignWriter Tiger someday...that
would be a dream come true!

Have you tried SignWriter Tiger (the new alpha release)?...

Val ;-)

------------------

On May 24, 2005, at 8:23 AM, Ingvild Roald wrote:

> Hm.. I have a two year old HP pavillion laptop that runs XP, and a
> hp psc 2210 printer (ink jet).
>

> Ingvild
>

>> From: "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
>> To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>> Subject: Re: [sw-l] SignWriter Java document
>> Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 08:14:24 -0700
>>
>> SignWriting List
>> May 24, 2005
>>
>> Ingvild Roald from Norway wrote:
>>
>>> I wrote the story using SW-DOS, convereted it with SW-Java, and
>>> printed from there. I could print to my printer, but only one
>>> page.  The same was true when I wanted to print to generic