[sw-l] SignPuddle 2.0 beta

Fri May 27 22:31:54 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 27, 2005

Steve -
This is an interesting screen. Does the term Language mean "spoken
language"?... I assume so....at first I thought you meant another
Sign Language, like a multi-lingual dictionary between multiple
spoken and signed languages, but the pull-down menu implies that it
has to be a spoken language?...and Label means defintion in that
spoken language?...so there can be mulitple spoken languages
describing a sign...and are these multiple spoken languages in
Unicode?...Val ;-)