[sw-l] SignPuddle 2.0 beta

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat May 28 16:21:45 UTC 2005

NP, Steve.   The fills, variations and rotations work wonderful.  They
are much more advanced that version 1.0.  There is something else that
makes me wonder though.   Some of the curved arrow symbols are able to
be mirrored on the horizontal and some not.  While there may be a
logical explanation for it, it seems a bit inconsistent.

Bil