[sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sat May 28 19:44:57 UTC 2005

Thanks, Val, but I doubt also your proposal is correct becuase the movement does not end with a "bend" but straight forward (with two loops althoug there can be one loop only).

Lucy

  Hello Everyone, and Lucyna -
  What about this? I have attached a diagram with a second version, that includes a movement forward with a loop...That symbol should also have a double-loop version, but that double-loop symbol has not been added to the IMWA yet. In the month of June, I plan to add all the movement symbols that are missing in the IMWA...

  But the traveling loop symbol is easier to write and more compact...What do you think?