[sw-l] POLAND... how to write pociag/train

Sat May 28 21:18:19 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 28, 2005

  Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Thanks, Val, but I doubt also your proposal is correct becuase the
> movement does not end with a "bend" but straight forward (with two
> loops althoug there can be one loop only).

Hello Lucyna -
Are you trying to write the turning of the wheels of a train? Did you
know that the circles you chose in the first sign, are wrist circles?
They are not arm circles, but only from the wrist...I think you need
arm circles for wheels?...Let's imagine for one minute, that you are
seeing the sign from the side...How would you write it, if you were
facing the side wall?...