RES: [sw-l] ENC: Brazil SW NewsLetter

Sergio ssr.informatica at BOL.COM.BR
Sat May 28 21:33:26 UTC 2005

Hello Valerie,

I have contact with Diogo Madeira deaf of Pelotas and Mariane Stumpf, we
exchange e-mail in EscritadeSinais webforum. Here in São Paulo I know
Silvia Lya deaf, she teaches signwriting to deaf children. Here in
Brazil are many projects using sw but I think the groups are isolate, I
intent with EscritadeSinais web forum help for union of groups. Same
groups talk about or “of” deaf but not “to” deaf. I wanna produce SW
NewsLetter for give information “to” deaf. Many books explain about deaf
but they do not have acess to it. Deaf do not know what are talking
their.

Your information are helpfull to me.

Thank you,

Sergio Ribeiro