[sw-l] Kimberly...question about Cartoon in SignWriting

Sun May 29 23:01:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 29, 2005

Kimberley Shaw from Wellesley College Library wrote:
> I'm now working on a SignWritten index to Stokoe's famous
> dictionary to
> address immediate need (am a struggling ASL student), but will be
> playing
> with SignBank later, stay tuned.

Kimberly -
If you were going to categorize where to place this cartoon in the
Wellesley College Library, where would you place it? I ask because I
am not sure where to place it on our web site...under cartoons, or
dictionaries, or oriental art? (smile)...will it coordinate with your
work with Stokoe later on? Shall I just place it under USA?...smile