[sw-l] Sign Bible Site

Mon May 30 16:54:49 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 30, 2005

THANK YOU, Jerry and Ron! You are giving such gifts to the world with
your Bible documents written in SignWriting...I look forward to
creating a new PDF Archive with more Bible documents in SignWriting...

List Members...You can read Bible documents on the web right now:

SignBible Site
http://cyberjer.com/signbibl/

and please excuse my tardiness in getting to this!

Val ;-)