[sw-l] SignWriter - feature "gloss" input method

Tue May 31 19:36:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
May 31, 2005

On May 31, 2005, at 2:56 AM, Tomáš Klapka wrote:

> It means - there could be SignBank distributed with SignWriter and
> it could be divided into language modules (ASL module, LSF module,
> etc.) in order to download and install only those languages which
> are needed.

Hello Tomas, Barbara and Steve!
Actually SignBank, which has nothing to do with SignWriter, is a
program database inside FileMaker, which you can download for free on
the web. And SignBank can be switched to 15 signed languages,
although we have no data in many of them right now...so I know what
you mean about language modules, but the reality is that it takes
time to build the databases...and to coordinate SignBank with
SignWriter would be hard. it would be easier to coordinate SignPuddle
with SignBank...