FRENCH-BELGIUM : repeating a sign during a movement

Juliette Dalle july.tigre at FREE.FR
Wed Nov 2 23:06:12 UTC 2005

Hello Thierry

If you would send us a video of this sign and movement, it should help
us to get an idea of it... I have visited the French-belgium signPuddle
right now, I saw about the "tous les" for days as monday etc... I have
not idea for creating "tous les mercredi". The picture that you have
sent, it is sign of "Wednesday" in one time ? Do you touch the left
hand the first in down or up in comparaison with tuesday ?  [we don't
sign the same than LSF for days] Do you have to do the same movement
(contact) with "tous les mercredi" ?

have a nice night ! :-)

July

Le dimanche, 30 oct 2005, à 20:02 Europe/Paris, Thierry Haesenne a
écrit :

> Ok, now I've just started putting signs for the days of the week and
> the sign for regularity (ie : every
> monday -"tous les lundis"-), however I have trouble with
> "EVERY-WEDNESDAY" - "tous
> les mercredis"; this sign is like wednesday (see picture attached),
> but repeated once or twice during a
> movement to the right... How do I write it correctly? Thanks,
> Je viens de commencer à mettre des
> signes pour les jours de la semaine ainsi que les signes transmettant
> une idée de régularité (comme
> "TOUS-LES-LUNDIS"). Cependant, j'ai un problème pour écrire le signe
> "tous les
> mercredis" , c'est comme le signe mercredi (voir image ci-joint), mais
> répété une ou deux fois pendant
> un mouvement vers la droite. Comment puis-je l'écrire correctement?
> Merci,
> Thierry
>

> This email was sent using NutsMail.com.
> "Worlds best Webmail!"
> http://nutsmail.com/
> Ok, now I've just started putting signs for the days of the week and
> the sign for regularity (ie : every monday -"tous les lundis"-),
> however I have trouble with "EVERY-WEDNESDAY" - "tous les mercredis";
> this sign is like wednesday (see picture attached), but repeated once
> or twice during a movement to the right... How do I write it
> correctly? Thanks,
>
> Je viens de commencer à mettre des signes pour les jours de la semaine
> ainsi que les signes transmettant une idée de régularité (comme
> "TOUS-LES-LUNDIS"). Cependant, j'ai un problème pour écrire le signe
> "tous les mercredis" , c'est comme le signe mercredi (voir image
> ci-joint), mais répété une ou deux fois pendant un mouvement vers la
> droite. Comment puis-je l'écrire correctement? Merci,
>
> Thierry

<image.tiff>