Stefan Woehrmann's instruction book

Fri Nov 4 14:25:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 4, 2005

Hello Shane, Thierry, Stefan, Birgit!
I am more than willing to do the English translation of Stefan's book
anytime...And I know that Birgit, the publisher, wants that too, but
asked me to wait because the book in German just got published in
July and she needs time before publishing another version of the same
book, and that is understandable...

Meanwhile, the book is so visual that the spoken language in the book
is not as important as Stefan's beautiful illustrations that show
what the SignWriting means...THANK YOU, Stefan, for this gift!

Val ;-)