SWML format offline

Fri Nov 4 19:14:47 UTC 2005

Hi Thierry,

I'm glad you like SignText.  It is a modified version of SignMaker and
written entirely in Javascript..  In the future, it will be replaced
with an actual stand alone application written in python that will not
require a browser to use.  It will be much more stable.

Almost 800 signs in the French-Belgian puddle?  That's awesome.
Congratulations, you're the 7th largest puddle out there.

And ASL is no longer the largest puddle.  That is now the Swiss-German
Sign Language with 3917 signs, beating the ASL puddle by over 100 signs.

I know it's not a race, but it is fun!

Enjoy,
-Steve