SWML format offline

Fri Nov 4 20:00:23 UTC 2005

Hi Lars,

I'm not sure what software license I am going to use so I'm not sure if
I will be making the source code available.  Currently I'm finishing a
project for captioned media and then I'm going to dive back into
SignPuddle 2.0 so we can have easier editing and sorting by the IMWA.
Then I'm going to tackle a SignPuddle writer in python that will make
writing quick and easy without relying on gloss.  We'll see how it goes...

Regards,
-Steve