finger movements spelling rules - the flicks

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 5 12:47:40 UTC 2005

Val,

excellent - we didnt want to use the longer complicated stuff - we are
meant to use signwriting NOT the notation system - SignWriting can be
used as a notation system shall we want to research signed languages -
but for everyday use, its important to have signwriting (short, fast
and quick) - i always says that signwriting is totally useless if you
dont know the signed language itself FIRST.

thank you for clarifying it :-)

Shane