NORTHERN IRELAND Number 14 huh? smile....

Sat Nov 5 18:49:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 5, 2005

Hello Shane and Everyone!
Take a look in your Northern Ireland SignPuddle...You will find a
second version of the number 14 now. I need to see this second
version, because as a foreigner to NISL, I am not sure how the sign
begins...

See if I wrote the second correctly. The Circle Handshape, or O hand,
starts the movement, and then moves up and opens twice into your 4
hand...which has all fingers out except for the baby finger, which is
down...ouch!...I can't even do that position without hurting!

smile ;-))

Is this correct Shane? Is the O hand the beginning position of the
number 14?