SignFont

machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG machado at SOFTWARELIVRE.ORG
Tue Nov 8 14:55:31 UTC 2005

Hi, Nuno!

I've been working on a SSS2004-based truetype font.
I had put all the 25900+ symbols of SSS2004 in the end of the unicode 'slots'.
It lacks yet for regular eastern letters, numbers and punctuation glyphs.

I'm sure that there are some buggy symbols once that I had used an automatic
Once i've got the font released I believe that people will point the
problems(if
someone ever use these fonts :o).
Good news are that I'm about to release it under a GPL-compatible[1]
License(probabily, bitstream license[2]) and I'll also add some editing
instructions in order to allow people to do the enhancing theirselves.

I really don't know if the font will be suitable for you, but I'm pretty sure
that you won't have to wait more than a few days to find out. :o)

Best Regards,

Machado

[1] GPL stands for General Public License. See
http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/index_html#GPLCompatibleLicenses (or the
entire www.sfs.org).
[2] The Bitstream free type fonts copyright can be found here
http://www.gnome.org/fonts/