FRENCH-SWISS Paper Posted on Deaf Education Using SignWriting

Wed Nov 9 16:02:22 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 9, 2005

Dear SignWriting List members:
Anne-Claude Prelaz Girod, from French-Switzerland, has written a
paper on the reading skills of Deaf children, using SignWriting. The
full paper in French, is now posted on the SignWriting web site, in
our PDF Library Archives. I have not created the link on the French-
Swiss web page yet, but at least you can download the document
directly right now, by clicking on this link:

http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0245-CHfr-Girod-acces-a-
lecrit.pdf

The document is 28 pages...Here is the conclusion: