QUEBEC SignWriting in Quebec Sign Language

Wed Nov 9 17:57:46 UTC 2005

> Hi Valerie!
> Thank you very much for the cd's. I received them a couple weeks
> ago! It is very intersting all this information, I didn't see
> anything yet on them cause there is so much!!! Soon, I'll have more
> time and less work , so i'll be able to continue my work on Quebec
> sign writing.  Is it possible to put on the signe signs that I make
> with the program? cause i could do them at home and put them on the
> site after...
> Thanks ! Sophie :)

---------------------

Hello Sophie!
Glad you got the package. Yes. There is a way to do that...When you
have an internet connection, download this document and read it:

How to Use SignText
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0244-SignText-Instruction.pdf

Then I can help you with it, when you feel ready...It is a program
called SignText. These are the instructions explaining what you have
to do...

So write again, to ask me questions...

Are you on the SignWriting List, Sophie? It would be best if you
could ask your questions on the List, so my answers can help everyone...