NISL for 11-19 - in SW

Thu Nov 10 16:48:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
November 10, 2005

  Lucyna Dlugolecka wrote:
> Hmm, maybe I don't get something? For example, we have numerals
> with dots, too, here is 300 http://signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-PL/
> search.php?sign=300&search=300&type=any

Hello Lucyna and Everyone!
I want you to know that this sign, from Polish Sign Language, is
written just as I would write it too! This means that the fingers
bend-into, or squeeze into the final position...perfect! So you
understand it well...smile..The two dark dots mean Close-Close, or
Squeeze-Squeeze, as your writing shows...

Shane and I were discussing the opposite movement... Open-Open, or
Flick-Flick...which is harder to explain, actually...so I will go on
with the finger movements now...to see if we can write some of the
NISL numbers...Val ;-)